Unit Trust investments enable everyone, including first-time investors, to build a balanced and diversified investment portfolio, with exposure to the stock exchange. They work by allowing a large group of people to pool their capital for investment in the equity, bond and money markets.
Why Choose Rockfin Business Unit Trusts?
Low Risk Investmens
Well Regulated Plans
Detailed Status Reports
How We Can Help
Rockfin Unit Trusts are strictly regulated by the Financial Services Board (FSB), the Association of Collective Investments, and each collective investment scheme manager’s trustee or custodian. With us you can enjoy wholly transparent fees, charges and investment performances.
Upfront Unit Trust Payment Plan
These fees are deducted on the first day of your new investment. This is a once-off fee, which usually ranges as follows:
- Unit Trust management company initial fee: ranges from: 0.25% – 2.00%
- Financial advisor initial fee: ranges from: 1.00% – 3.00%
VAT is levied on top of this fee.
Ongoing Unit Trust Payment Plan
Ongoing annual fees are deducted over the lifetime of the investment. This is shown as a percentage, which will be deducted monthly over 12 months. Ongoing fees usually range as follows:
- Unit Trust management company fee: ranges from 0.50% – 1.75% p.a.
- Financial advisor fee: ranges from 0.50% – 1.25% p.a.
- Unit Trust platform admin fee: ranges from 0.25% – 0.95% p.a.