Professional Indemnity is aimed at providing protection against financial loss resulting from a legal liability to a third party. Anyone who offers services or advice in a specialised field, could be held accountable by law for the advice or service, to the general standards of their profession or industry. Some lines of business are therefore legally required to have this cover in place, and this is where Rockfin is able to offer insurance solutions for a wide range of modern professional activities.
Why Choose Rockfin professional Indemnity?
Wide Range Of Policies
Proactive Risk Management
How We Can Help
We provide you with the cover for all types of professional practices, from sole-traders to large multidisciplinary firms. Our liability coverage means that if a claim is made by a third party because of your professional services, and we have not excluded it, it is covered.
Rockfin Professional Indemnity Cover includes cover for:
- Wrongful Act, error or omission.
- Misstatement, or misleading statement.
- Breach of confidentiality.
- Unintentional breach of contract.
- Defence costs in addition to Policy Limits (policy retention is not applicable to defence costs).
- Fraud and Dishonesty.
- Unintentional infringement of intellectual property rights.
- Worldwide territorial limits.
- Cover is on a “claims made” basis.